- 120- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 egg white, small egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon food coloring paste, red, yellow, blue, green
Edible confetti sprinkles
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Pass the icing sugar through a sifter.
- Transfer to a mixer’s bowl and add the egg white. Beat with the whisk attachment on high speed, until the mixture becomes like a paste.
- Add the vanilla and continue beating slowly, until you have a nice, thick mixture.
- Divide mixture into 5 separate bowls and add one color of food coloring paste to each bowl. You don’t need to add any color to the last bowl so they can come out white. Mix thoroughly until color is incorporated in each bowl.
- Transfer each color into a separate pastry bag.
- Cut off the end of each bag at the very tip to make a very small hole.
- Pipe out straight lines, one next to the other, over a sheet of parchment.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 4 hours, until they dry.
- Use a knife to cut lines into bits, creating sprinkles in yellow, green, blue and white.
The good thing about this recipe is that you can make your own homemade, edible confetti sprinkles in any color you choose and decorate all of your cakes and sweets in a unique way! You can store them for about 1 month in well-sealed jars.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by