- 20 g gelatin powder
- 150 g water, + 2 tablespoons
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 750 g white wine, sparkling
- 1 egg white
- 200 g grapes, white
- 120 g granulated sugar
Wine jelly with grapes
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, mix the gelatin powder with 2 tablespoons of water. Set aside.
- Place a pot over medium heat. Add 150 g water and 100 g sugar to the pot.
- Let it come to a boil and the sugar to be completely dissolved.
- Remove pot from heat. Pour the gelatin mixture into the pot and whisk until the gelatin completely dissolves.
- Add the sparkling wine and mix. Skim the froth on the surface.
- Add to glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours until it thickens.
- Whisk the egg white for 30 seconds. Brush the grapes with the egg white.
- Sprinkle with sugar and allow to thicken. Serve on top of the jelly.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by