- 650 ml water
- a handful of lemon verbena leaves
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 60 g lemon juice
- raspberries or strawberries
Raspberry and Lemon Verbena Jello
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Heat the 600 ml of water along with the sugar in a saucepan until it comes to a boil and the sugar melts. Remove from heat. Add the lemon verbena leaves and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining water (50 ml) into a bowl. Add the powdered gelatin and allow it to swell and hydrate.
- Remove the lemon verbena leaves from water.
- Add sugar-water mixture to the gelatin water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Set aside until the mixture reaches room temperature.
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Place the fruit in your choice of serving glasses.
- Cover with jello.
Rate this recipe You need to login