- 650 ml water
- a handful of lemon verbena leaves
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 60 g lemon juice
- raspberries or strawberries
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Heat the 600 ml of water along with the sugar in a saucepan until it comes to a boil and the sugar melts. Remove from heat. Add the lemon verbena leaves and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining water (50 ml) into a bowl. Add the powdered gelatin and allow it to swell and hydrate.
- Remove the lemon verbena leaves from water.
- Add sugar-water mixture to the gelatin water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Set aside until the mixture reaches room temperature.
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Place the fruit in your choice of serving glasses.
- Cover with jello.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.