Thank you Syntages Panos for your recipe!
For tart shell:
- Combine the ground cookies with melted butter and milk in a bowl.
- Spread onto the bottom and sides (3-3 ½ cm in height) of a 24 cm spring form pan. Press with a spoon and then with a glass to make more compact.
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Sift flour into a bowl and add the crushed cookies.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a mixer with the whisk attachment for 4-5 minutes, until they turn white and fluffy.
- Melt the butter and chocolate couverture in a bain marie. When melted, remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Add the honey and stir until incorporated.
- You can also melt them in a microwave. Put in a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-2 minutes on high.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs and mix with a plastic spatula.
- Add the orange zest and slowly add the flour-cookie mixture. Fold gently with a spatula until all of the flour is incorporated. Add the walnuts last and stir.
- Spread mixture over tart shell. Bake for 23-26 minutes at the most. You want your tart to come out moist, not dry.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside to cool a little.
- When cool, spread the dulce de leche (caramelized condensed milk) over the top. It does not have to be smoothed over.
- Sprinkle with almond slivers and flower of salt.
- Cut into pieces and serve warm. A scoop of vanilla, mocha or caramel ice cream suits it perfectly!
- It should be consumed as quickly as possible, because it will lose its creaminess if refrigerated.
- If you do have any leftover for the next day, heat only the piece that is to be served, not the whole tart, in the microwave. But… I do believe… there will be no leftovers!