This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 297 kcal)
Turkey and Cheese Tortilla
- Place the flour tortilla in a nonstick pan.
- Spread the yogurt over it with a spoon and add curry powder, cheese and turkey.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and top with mint leaves and lemon zest.
- Transfer to a cutting board, roll and cut in half.
- You can also add all of the ingredients over the tortilla, wrap and serve without toasting.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 306 kcal)
- Spread the tahini on the bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Thinly slice the banana and spread them nicely over the bread.
LUNCH (Calories: 450 kcal)
Chicken and Vegetables in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Pierce the whole potato with a fork.
- Place in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes at 8 Watts.
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the potato into 4 pieces and then into smaller pieces.
- Chop the red pepper into 4 large pieces and the zucchini into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and cut it into 1 cm pieces.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and oregano.
- Mix and transfer to baking pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve on parchment paper.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 130 kcal)
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and saccharine.
- Mix thoroughly.
DINNER (Calories: 280 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Drizzle the steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Rub it all over with your hands to coat.
- Place in pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pierce the garlic with a fork and brush it over both sides of the steak.
- Spread the mustard on both sides and sprinkle with herbs.
- Cut into 1-2 cm slices and add to the salad.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13