This particular 1400-1600 kcal,14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 297 kcal)
Turkey and cheese tortilla
- Place the flour tortilla in a nonstick pan.
- Spread the yogurt over it with a spoon and add curry powder, cheese and turkey.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and top with mint leaves and lemon zest.
- Transfer to a cutting board, roll and cut in half.
- You can also add all of the ingredients over the tortilla, wrap and serve without toasting.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 100 kcal)
LUNCH (Calories: 524 kcal)
- In a bowl, combine the tahini, lemon zest, salt and pepper with a spoon. The texture should be like mayonnaise. If your sauce is too thick, add a little water.
- Peel the boiled potato, cut into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers, thinly slice the cucumber, thinly slice the spring onion, cut the egg into thin slices and add them all to the bowl.
- Add the mint leaves and cheddar.
- Mix thoroughly until all of the ingredients are well combined.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 116 kcal)
- 1 low fat Greek strained yogurt (200 g)
DINNER (Calories: 445 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Cut the pancetta into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Add the vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to coat.
- Add to hot pan. Stir and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer to paper towels to drain from excess fat.
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil on a working surface.
- Add the Greek pita bread, spread the mustard over it and add the pancetta.
- Top with rocket leaves or salad, wrap and serve.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14