This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 215 kcal)
Oatmeal with Milk
- In a bowl, add the oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Stir with a spoon until completely combined.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 117 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place in a bowl.
- Puree it with a fork and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and seeds, cut it up into little pieces.
- Add to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- If you don’t have enough time to do this you can just take the banana and apple along with you as is.
LUNCH (Calories: 440 kcal)
Chicken and Vegetables in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Pierce the whole potato with a fork.
- Place in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes at 8 Watts.
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the potato into 4 pieces and then into smaller pieces.
- Chop the red pepper into 4 large pieces and the zucchini into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and cut it into 1 cm pieces.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and oregano.
- Mix and transfer to baking pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve on parchment paper.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 130 kcal)
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and saccharine.
- Mix thoroughly.
DINNER (Calories: 453 kcal)
Bulgur with mushrooms
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Mince the garlic and thinly slice the mushrooms.
- To the pan, add the olive oil and then add the garlic and mushrooms.
- Stir and sauté, until golden and the mushrooms shrink in size.
- Add the boiled bulgur, salt and pepper.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and remove from heat.
- Serve with grated parmesan and thyme.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14