This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 413 kcal)
Eggs and Bacon
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Add the bacon to the hot pan and sauté for about 1 minute on each side, until golden.
- Spread the oil from the bacon in the pan and add the egg.
- Add pepper, salt and thyme.
- Serve with barley rusk.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 117 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place in a bowl.
- Puree it with a fork and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and seeds, cut it up into little pieces.
- Add to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- If you don’t have enough time to do this you can just take the banana and apple along with you as is.
LUNCH (Calories: 280 kcal)
Steak and Salad
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Drizzle the steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Rub it all over with your hands to coat.
- Place in pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pierce the garlic with a fork and brush it over both sides of the steak.
- Spread the mustard on both sides and sprinkle with herbs.
- Cut into 1-2 cm slices and add to the salad.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal / per serving)
Cereal Bars (for an afternoon snack, you can have one 80 g protein bar.)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 700 Watts.
- In another bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down on it with your hands so the mixture can spread evenly and to get rid of any empty spaces.
- Press down on it with a smaller baking pan to make the surface as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate for 2 ½ hours.
- Cut into 40 g bars with a serrated knife.
DINNER (Calories: 348 kcal)
Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon zest, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the pasta.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers; add them to the bowl and mix.
- Serve with mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14