This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 80kg/1.75 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 252 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the milk, oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- When ready, mix with a spoon to incorporate.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 100 kcal)
LUNCH (Calories: 404 kcal)
Lemon pasta with chicken
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt with a spoon, until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Add the boiled fusilli pasta. Cut the chicken into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Chop the bell peppers into small cubes and add them to the bowl also.
- Mix thoroughly and serve with mint leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal)
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes at 700 Watts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until incorporated.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest. Mix.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture over it. Cover with plastic wrap and press down with your hands so that the mixture can spread evenly and the gaps filled.
- Press down on it again with a smaller baking pan to make the mixture smooth and compact.
- Refrigerate for 2-5 hours.
- Cut cereal bars into 80 g pieces.
DINNER (Calories: 616 kcal)
Chicken and vegetables in parchment
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Pierce the potato all over with a fork. Transfer to a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Quarter the potato and then chop into smaller pieces.
- Chop the red pepper into 4 large pieces and the zucchini into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Place the chicken fillet on a chopping board and cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and oregano.
- Toss and transfer to baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve on parchment.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14