This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 290 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Stir with a spoon until completely combined.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 476 kcal)
Turkey and Cheese Tortilla + 1 green apple
- Place the flour tortilla in a nonstick pan.
- Spread the yogurt over it with a spoon and add curry powder, cheese and turkey.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and top with mint leaves and lemon zest.
- Transfer to a cutting board, roll and cut in half.
- You can also add all of the ingredients over the tortilla, wrap and serve without toasting.
- Complete meal with the green apple.
LUNCH (Calories: 413 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Dice the carrot, cut the turkey into 1 cm strips and add them to the pan.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, grated tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix and boil for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the mint, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with lime wedges and mint leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 285 kcal)
- Spread the tahini on the bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Thinly slice the banana and spread them nicely over the bread.
DINNER (Calories: 565 kcal)
Bulgur with mushrooms
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Mince the garlic and thinly slice the mushrooms.
- To the pan, add the olive oil and then add the garlic and mushrooms.
- Stir and sauté, until golden and the mushrooms shrink in size.
- Add the boiled bulgur, salt and pepper.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and remove from heat.
- Serve with grated parmesan and thyme.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14