This particular 1800-2000 kcal 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 703 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until they turn golden and shrink in size.
- Add the egg whites, pepper and salt. Let it cook without stirring.
- Add the feta and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it melts.
- Serve with rocket leaves.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 100 kcal)
LUNCH (Calories: 481 kcal)
- Spread 1 slice of bread with ½ tablespoon mayonnaise and set on a serving plate.
- Add 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice tomato, pepper and mint leaves.
- Cover with the second slice of bread and spread with ½ tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Add 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of turkey and the lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the third slice of bread and press down on the club sandwich with your hands to help all of the ingredients stick together.
- Cut the sandwich into 4 pieces in a crisscross manner and serve with rocket leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 130 kcal)
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and saccharine.
- Mix thoroughly.
DINNER (Calories: 429 kcal)
Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon zest, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the pasta.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers; add them to the bowl and mix.
- Serve with mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14