This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being
BREAKFAST (Calories: 290 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Stir with a spoon until completely combined.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 100 kcal)
LUNCH (Calories: 429 kcal)
Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon zest, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the pasta.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers; add them to the bowl and mix.
- Serve with mint leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal / per serving)
Cereal Bars (for an afternoon snack, you can have one 80 g protein bar.)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 700 Watts.
- In another bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down on it with your hands so the mixture can spread evenly and to get rid of any empty spaces.
- Press down on it with a smaller baking pan to make the surface as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate for 2 ½ hours.
- Cut into 80 g bars with a serrated knife.
DINNER (Calories: 737 kcal)
Chicken and Vegetables in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Pierce the whole potato with a fork.
- Place in a bowl and microwave for 5 minutes at 8 Watts.
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the potato into 4 pieces and then into smaller pieces.
- Chop the red pepper into 4 large pieces and the zucchini into 0.5 cm pieces.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and cut it into 1 cm pieces.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and oregano.
- Mix and transfer to baking pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve on parchment paper.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14