- 100 g coconut flour
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 bananas, ripe
- 5 eggs, medium
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground coconut
Banana bread with coconut flour
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 180ο C (350* F) Set to Fan.
- Line a 10x20x baking pan with parchment paper (slightly wet it and then strain it).
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt using a spoon and set aside.
- In another bowl, puree the bananas with a fork.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract to the bowl with the bananas. Whisk until homogenized.
- Add the dry ingredient mix to the liquid ingredient mix. Whisk until homogenized.
- Transfer mixture to the baking pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set on a rack to completely cool.
- Turn out of pan, sprinkle with grated coconut and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by