- 100 g tahini
- 120 g honey
- 120 g oatmeal
- 50 g walnuts, roughly chopped or any other types of nuts
- 50 g chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
The healthiest oatmeal cookies full in protein! Without any butter, sugar and gluten and with just 3 ingredients! If you want you can add into the mix some protein powder to make them more protein.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into small cookies. Try to maintain the same size and shape.
- Transfer cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180*C (350*F),for exactly 10 minutes. Do not bake any longer or they will burn.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per portion
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.