- 180 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 200 g flour
- 100 g walnuts
I can’t begin to explain how long it took me to come up with the BEST recipe for brownies! After many, many, maaaaaaany tries, I’m proud to be able to present the following recipe to you!! You have to try making this brownie recipe!!
- Melt the butter along with the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Remove the bowl from the bain marie and beat with a hand whisk until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix with the whisk.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Grease and flour the parchment paper. Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake at 170* C (338* F) for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit.
- Serve at room temperature.
You can enjoy these scrumptious brownies, hot or cold… Don’t refrain from adding a scoop of ice cream for double the pleasure!!
Rate this recipe You need to login