- 750 ml milk
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk, condensed
- 200 g chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 200 g butter, unsalted, softened
- 180 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 225 g self-rising flour, sifted
- 25 g cocoa powder, sifted
Milk Chocolate Pudding Cake
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Heat the milk and condensed milk in a medium pot over low heat while stirring continuously. Be careful the mixture does not form a film on the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add the chopped chocolate and stir with a spatula until it melts and is completely incorporated.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a mixer, add the butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture becomes creamy and lightens in color.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, waiting for each addition to become completely incorporated in the mixture before adding the next.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and beat on low speed just to combine. Do not over beat.
- Brush a 20 cm cake pan with oil and line with parchment paper.
- Transfer mixture to cake pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Use a knife to piece small holes all over the cake. Gradually pour the milk mixture over the cake, until it is absorbed.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Serve cold.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by