- 200 g haloumi
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 3 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Chicken breasts stuffed with peppers and haloumi
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Cut the haloumi, onion and peppers into 1 cm cubes.
- Place them all in a bowl and add paprika, pepper and salt.
- Finely chop the sage and add it to the bowl. Mix well.
- Place the chicken fillets on a chopping board, slice them in half (butterfly them) and spread them open like a book.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture on each fillet. Close them back up and insert toothpicks on the edges to keep them closed while roasting.
- In a large pan, add the olive oil and sauté the stuffed chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper and add the chicken.
- Lower oven temperature to 180* C (350* F) Fan, and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven, remove the toothpicks and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by