- 500 g ground turkey
- 3 egg whites, of medium eggs
- 50 g whole wheat bread, grated
- 1 carrot, grated in the small holes of a box grater
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 60 g all-purpose flour, for the breading
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped, to serve
- slices lemon, to serve
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl mix the ground turkey, egg whites, grated bread, grated carrot, salt, pepper, until you get a uniform mixture.
- Shape 16 meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the flour into a bowl.
- Dredge the meatballs one by one into the flour, just to cover them lightly.
- Then, sauté them for 2-3 minutes until they are golden.
- Transfer the meatballs in a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley, decorate with lemon slices, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by