- 600 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 30 g all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove(s) of garlic
- 50 g white wine
- 300 g water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 600 g green beans
- lemon zest, of 1-2 lemons
- lemon juice, of 1-2 lemons
Lemon chicken with green beans
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the fillets in half and add them into a bowl.
- Add pepper, salt, the flour, and mix.
- Place a pot over high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the chicken and sauté on both sides until golden.
- Add the onion and the garlic finely chopped, and sauté for 1-2 minutes. If the liquid in the pot is too little, you can add 1 more tablespoon olive oil.
- Deglaze the pot with the wine and let it evaporate. Add the water, the bay leaves, the honey, and cover with the lid. Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then, add the green beans, salt, pepper, lemon zest and juice, cover with the lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with olive oil, pepper, lemon slices, and mint leaves.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by