- 500 g chicken, breast fillet
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove(s) of garlic
- 250 g champignon mushrooms
- 200 g green beans, fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- ginger, some, powder
- 200 g stock, chicken
- 150 g milk
- 50 g cream cheese
- 100 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 100 g strained yogurt
- 100 g cheddar
Chicken with mushrooms and green beans
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the chicken into 2 cm pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a large ovenproof pan over medium to high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the chicken and sauté, until golden on all sides.
- Remove from pan and add the onion and garlic. Sauté.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and cut the green beans in to 3 cm pieces.
- Add them to the pan and sauté until light golden.
- Add the flour mixture and continue to sauté until you cook off the flour taste.
- Add the chicken, chicken stock and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 220* C (428* F) Fan.
- Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the cream cheese and grated gruyere. Mix until they melt and are incorporated.
- Add the yogurt and sprinkle the top with grated cheddar.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with your choice of salad and some rice or bulgur.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by