- 1 carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 200 g chicken, cooked
- 200 g noodles, egg
- 50 g mirin
- 100 g water
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- 50 g soy sauce
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the carrot into thin slices, the spring onion into rounds, and the chicken into small pieces. Set them aside until needed.
- Add the noodles into a pot with water and boil according to the packet’s instructions.
- Drain and set aside until needed.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Sauté the carrot and half of the spring onion for 2 minutes. Add the chicken, the pepper, and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the mirin, the soy sauce, the water, and let the mixture come to a boil. Add the noodles to the wok and mix.
- Remove the wok from the heat and divide the noodles into 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, the remaining spring onion, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by