- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 eggs, medium
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove(s) of garlic
- 300 g chicken, cooked, leftover
- 1 potato, peeled
- 100 g water
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped, to serve
Chicken and potato stir-fry with eggs
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a frying pan with a lid over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Crack two eggs inside, season with salt and pepper, and fry for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and set them aside until needed.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan over medium heat.
- Finely chop the bacon, the onion, and the garlic.
- Add them to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Cut the cooked chicken and the potato into 2 cm cubes.
- Add them to the pan and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add the water, cover with the lid, and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the potato is tender.
- Remove the lid and stir with a serving spoon.
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the fried eggs on top.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley, pepper, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by