- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
For the Portobello mushrooms
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and use a spoon to remove the gills or darker area.
- If you want, you can remove the thin layer of “peel” from the caps with your hands by pulling from the outer edge toward the center. This way your Portobello’s will be white.
- Place them in a baking pan, one next to the other, cap side down.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they soften.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
For the turkey burgers
- Finely chop the coriander and spring onions. Transfer to a bowl. Keep some of the spring onions for serving.
- Add the turkey meat, fish sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands and shape into 4 burgers that are 100 g each.
- Place a pan over high heat.
- Add some olive oil and let it get very hot.
- Add the turkey burgers and brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a baking pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare the salad.
- In a bowl, add the ricotta, ketchup, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix with a spoon to combine and set aside.
- Place a Portobello mushroom on a serving plate.
- Add a turkey burger on top, then some sauce, 2 iceberg leaves, a slice of tomato and some spring onions.
- Cover with another Portobello and serve.
Repeat the same process to make the rest of the Portobello Turkey Burgers