Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a frying pan over low heat, sauté the bacon for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Divide the ground meat into 2 even parts and knead the burger patties very softly, without pressing them down. Season the top and bottom of the patties with salt and pepper.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and add the 2 burger patties.
- Press them softly with a spatula, just to shape them, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- As soon as they are golden brown on the one side, flip them over.
- Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top of each patty and 1 slice of bacon on top of the cheddar.
- Remove the burger patties from the pan and set them aside.
- Cut the burger buns in half.
- Wipe the pan clean with paper towels, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and toast the buns for a few seconds until they are golden.
- Remove the burger buns from the pan.
- Assemble the burger by adding to the bottom bun ketchup, 1 lettuce leaf, the burger patty with the cheddar and the bacon, and 1 tomato slice.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the top bun and finish the burger.
- Assemble the second burger and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by