- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 500 g beef liver
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) of garlic, finely chopped
- 50 g white wine
- 100 g heavy cream 35%
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, Dijon
- 2 tablespoon(s) thyme, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika, smoked
- 100 g basmati rice, boiled, to serve
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped, to serve
Beef liver à la crème
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cut the liver into 3-4 cm pieces, season with salt and pepper, and sauté in the frying pan for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the liver from the frying pan and set it aside, in a bowl, until needed.
- Sauté the onion in the same pan, for 2-3 minutes, until it is soft and golden.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and mix with a serving spoon.
- Add the heavy cream, the mustard, the thyme, the paprika, salt, pepper, stir, and boil for 1-2 minutes until the cream starts bubbling.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat, add the liver to the pan, and mix so that it is well covered with the sauce.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by