- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 eggplant
- 300 g ground beef, cooked in sauce, leftover
- 3 slices sandwich bread
- 200 g strained yogurt
- 50 g milk
- 2 eggs, medium
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 100 g gruyere cheese, grated
- parsley, to serve
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Cut the eggplant into 2 cm cubes, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the eggplant pieces in the pan, for 2-3 minutes, until they are tender and golden.
- Add the cooked ground beef into the pan and mix.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Lightly grease an 18x18 cm baking pan.
- Cut the crust of the sandwich bread and cover the bottom of the pan with the bread.
- Pour the ground beef over the bread and spread it over the whole surface of the pan.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, the milk, the eggs, the nutmeg, pepper, and half of the gruyere cheese.
- Whisk well and pour the mixture over the pan, on top of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle with the remaining gruyere cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is golden.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and let it cool.
- Cut into pieces and serve with finely chopped parsley.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by