- 4 pork chops (bone-in) 2-3 cm thick, each
- 120 g orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon bukovo chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup sweet orange marmalade
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 4 slice of orange (6 mm thick)
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Pierce the pork chops with a fork, on both sides. Transfer to a bowl and add the orange juice, soy sauce and chili flakes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from marinade (discard marinade). Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the marmalade with the bbq sauce in a bowl.
- Spread ½ the mixture on one side of the pork chops.
- Cook the pork chops on an electric grill, placing the side with the marmalade spread on top, away from the flame.
- Cover the grill with its lid. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn them over and spread with the remaining marmalade mixture. Cook for another 10 minutes with the lid on. Remove from grill. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook the slices of orange on the grill over medium heat with the lid closed, for 1 minute on each side.
- Serve the pork chops along with grilled orange.