- 3,5 kilos pork, loin
- orange zest, of 2 oranges
- orange juice, of 2 oranges
- 120 g vinegar, red wine
- 70 g dark brown soft sugar
- 40 g salt
- 10 g pepper
- 4-5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 40 clove(s) of garlic
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
Roast Glazed Ham
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
6 - 8
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Preheat oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- To prepare the marinade, combine the orange zest, orange juice, soft brown sugar, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano and vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the heads of garlic (as they are, in their skin) and the chicken bouillon cube. Stir thoroughly.
- Use disposable gloves to handle the meat if you can.
- Cut the meat in half and butterfly both halves.
- Transfer the marinade to a roasting pan and add the meat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours, turning it over every 30 minutes. The meat will be marinated better this way.
- When ready, remove from refrigerator and add 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and roast for 4 ½ - 5 hours.
- Serve if you wish with cauliflower puree.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by