- 10 eggs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 700 g ground pork
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard, english
- 150 g all-purpose flour
- 150 g dry breadcrumbs
- 2 liters sunflower oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion, powder
- 1 level teaspoon(s) garlic, powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a pot full of boiling water, add the eggs gently and boil them for 4 ½ minutes.
- When ready, carefully remove them from the pot and transfer to a bowl full of ice and water. Set them aside to cool.
- When they have cooled, remove the shells.
- In a bowl, add the ground pork, mustard, garlic, onion, thyme, nutmeg, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands until all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Shape mixture into 10 balls (70 g each).
- Place a deep pan with the sunflower oil over medium to low heat and allow it to get very hot.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap and add one ball of the mixture. Press down on it with your hands so that it spreads to the sides of the bowl.
- Coat one egg in the breadcrumbs and place it in the bowl with the mixture.
- Wrap the egg in the plastic wrap making sure it is completely coated with the mixture.
- Carefully remove the wrap and dredge it in the flour, the beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- At this point, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days if you don’t want to fry it immediately.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining boiled eggs.
- When they have all been coated properly add them to the hot oil and fry for 5 minutes, until the meat mixture has completely cooked through.
- Remove from pan and serve with rocket leaves. Cut it with a serrated knife.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by