- 600 g noodles
- 300 g beef steaks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger, thinly grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 onion, small, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, medium, thinly sliced
- 150 g broccoli
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 60 ml satay sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 100 g soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 150 g green beans, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander, fresh leaves, finely chopped
- 35 g cashews, roasted
Satay Beef Stir Fry with Noodles
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Rinse the noodles with boiling water. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Spread apart with a fork.
- Heat a wok or a large nonstick pan over medium to high heat. Stir fry the beef in batches along with the ginger, until the meat browns nicely. When ready, remove meat and juices from wok or pan.
- Heat the sesame oil in the same pan. Sauté the onion, red pepper and broccoli until they soften.
- Add the meat along with the juices. Add the sauces and cook until the sauce comes to a boil.
- Add the noodles and green beans. Cook just until a little tender but still crunchy.
- Add the fresh coriander right before removing pan from heat.
- Serve and sprinkle some cashews over each serving.
Try making this dish with different types of noodles! It will seem like a different dish each time!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by