- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 pepper
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 180 g grated cheese, for sprinkling
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Cut all of the vegetables into 0.5 cm cubes with a sharp knife (pepper, eggplant) or grate them on a cheese grater (carrots, zucchini).
- Sauté them in batches in a hot nonstick pan with a small amount of olive oil. Use a teaspoon of olive oil for each batch.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Add the flour. Toss to coat and spread mixture in a baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to chill.
- Shape into patties. It helps to spread a couple of drops of olive oil on your hands.
- Line a baking pan with some parchment paper and place patties in baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. 3 minutes before they are completely done, remove pan from oven and sprinkle with some grated cheese (optional). Bake for another 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
- We used some slices of haloumi cheese. Try it!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by