- 500 g peppers, small
- 3 clove(s) of garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 lemon, its peels
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard seeds, yellow
- 1/4 bunch dill
- 500 g water
- 250 g granulated sugar
- 250 g vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Wash the peppers well and, optionally, remove their stems.
- Score the tip of each pepper with a knife.
- Fill a 500 g jar with the peppers.
- Crush the cloves of garlic and add them to the jar along with the coriander seeds, bay leaf, lemon peels, mustard seeds, and dill stems.
- In a pot over high heat add the water, sugar, vinegar, and let them boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add the salt, and whisk until the salt is dissolved.
- Pour the pot’s mixture into the jar until the peppers are completely covered.
- Take a cooking bag -that should be able to fit inside the jar with the peppers- and put some raw legumes in it (for weight).
- Put the bag into the jar and press the peppers with its weight.
- Seal the jar well with its lid and set it aside at room temperature.
- The pickle brine will start getting cloudy. But as the days go by, you will notice that the pickle brine will start becoming clear again. At this point, you can consume the peppers.
- Store the jar in a cool, dry place for about 12 months.
- Once opened, refrigerate it and store it for about 15- 20 days, provided that the peppers are always submerged into the pickle brine.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by