- 240 g whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml sunflower oil
- 250 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g oats
- 250 g quinoa, boiled and drained
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 100 g chocolate chips
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and sift using a medium sized sifter.
- In a mixer, beat the sunflower oil and honey.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and the vanilla.
- When all of the ingredients are well combined, add the flour mixture and beat just until combined.
- Remove mixing bowl from stand and add all of the remaining ingredients. The oats, quinoa, dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Gently fold with a wooden spoon.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of the mixture to create each cookie on to baking pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- They will be puffy, golden on the top, cooked on the bottom and they will be slightly undercooked in the middle. This is exactly how they should be.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by