Chocolate-filled witches’ hats
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Paint the cones with black food coloring paste. Place them somewhere, carefully, to set until they are dry.
- Then, flip them over, with the open side facing upwards.
- Fill the 2/3 of each cone with the melted couverture and allow 2-3 hours for it to completely thicken.
- In a mixer’s bowl, using the whisk attachment, beat the butter on medium speed for 2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar, the vanilla extract, and beat for 2 minutes on high speed, until the icing sugar and butter are completely homogenized.
- Then, add in the milk until there is a fluffy buttercream.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer. Transfer the buttercream into a pastry bag and fill the cones. Keep the rest for decoration.
- Spread the cookies on your working surface. Carefully flip over the cones onto the cookies.
- Roll out the sugar paste and cut 6 strips with 1 cm width and 5 cm length, so to wrap the base of each cone with a strip.
- Draw the belt with the remaining buttercream and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by