- 250 g butter, at room temperature
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 150 g candies, in various colors
Cookies with a “window”
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 150°C (300* F) Set to Fan.
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar with the whisk attachment on low speed until they are homogenized. Don’t overbeat it because you don’t want the butter to turn white (this means that there is a lot of air in the mixture and the cookies will overspread during baking).
- Add the yolks, vanilla, and flour and mix with a spatula.
- Cut the dough in two and with each piece form a disk.
- Cover both disks with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until 0.7 cm thick. Using a glass or a cookie cutter, cut cookies in any shape you like. Using a smaller cookie cutter, cut and remove their center part.
- Place the cookies in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Fill the inner part with candy and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set the baking pan on a rack to cool.
- Carefully remove the cookies from the baking pan using a spatula and transfer them to a platter.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by