- 200 g margarine, at room temperature
- 400 g tahini halvah, vanillia
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- zest, of 1 lemon
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Beat the margarine in a mixer with the whisk attachment until it becomes fluffy.
- Break up the halvah with your hands and add it to the mixer. Beat until completely combined.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and lemon zest.
- Add the flour mixture to the mixer and beat until completely incorporated.
- When the dough has come together nicely, remove from mixer and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 170* C (338* F) Fan.
- Divide the dough into 30 equal pieces (30 g each) and transfer to baking pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow them to cool.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
You can store the cookie dough in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by