Chocolate praline cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- Combine the flour, corn starch, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixers bowl, add the butter, the nutella, sugar, egg and vanilla syrup. Beat for 4 minutes using the whisk attachment, until light and fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and carefully add the flour mixture. Gently fold with a spatula until incorporated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a small spoon pick up 30 g of the cookie dough and drop them in the baking pan, making sure to leave enough space between them so they don’t stick while baking.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- When ready, remove from heat and transfer to a wire rack with parchment paper. Allow them to cool.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by