- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 90 g oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, ground
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 g vanilla powder
- 140 g butter, at room temperature, cut into cubes
- 90 g granulated sugar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1 egg, medium
- 100 g water
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- In a bowl add the flours, the baking powder, the cinnamon, the ginger, the salt, the vanilla powder, and mix with a spoon.
- In a mixer’s bowl add the butter cut into cubes, the sugars, and beat with the paddle attachment at medium speed, for 1 minute, until fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the egg and the water.
- Mix with a silicone spatula and add the dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix well with the spatula until there is a pretty soft and uniform dough.
- Transfer the dough to a pastry bag with a round tip and, in a baking pan lined with parchment paper, shape 4-5 cm circles.
- Leave a 4 cm gap between the cookies since they will spread a lot during baking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and set them aside to cool for about 20 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by