- 150 g butter
- 150 g brown sugar
- 75 g granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs, medium
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 280 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 100 g chocolate couverture
- 100 g milk chocolate couverture
Soft chocolate chip cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl add the butter, the brown sugar, the granulated sugar, the salt, and beat with the paddle attachment at high speed, for 3-4 minutes, until fluffy.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, add the eggs, the vanilla, and mix with a silicone spatula.
- In a bowl add the flour, the baking soda, the chocolates coarsely chopped, and mix softly with a silicone spatula until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the cookie dough and transfer on baking pans lined with parchment paper. Leave a lot of space between them because they will spread in the oven. Do not press them with your hands!
- Bake each baking pan for 12-13 minutes. Let them cool until set and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by