- 300 g strained yogurt, 10%
- 100 g heavy cream 35%
- 50 g icing sugar
- orange zest, of 1 orange
- 100 g cranberries, dried
- 100 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 100 g pistachios, finely chopped
Frozen yogurt bars
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, heavy cream, icing sugar and orange zest.
- Line a 10x28 cm baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Decorate the surface with finely chopped dried cranberries and nuts.
- Place in the freezer until completely frozen.
- When ready, use a knife to help you remove the mixture from the baking pan, cut into pieces and serve.
Store the frozen yogurt bars in freezer!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by