- 500 g milk, full-fat
- 110 g heavy cream 35%
- 120 g granulated sugar
- 100 g glucose
- 50 g milk, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g rum, white
Chocolate rum gelato
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Add all of the ingredients into a pot and place it over medium-low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture reaches 85ο C (185ο F).
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve, transfer into a bowl, and beat with an immersion blender at high speed until homogenized, for 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, transfer it to an ice cream maker and beat at low speed for 1 hour or until the gelato is thickened.
- Place into a bowl and store in the freezer.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by