- 3 tablespoon(s) hazelnut praline
- 100 g hazelnuts, or other nuts of your choice
- 1 kilo ice cream base
- walnuts, to serve
Praline ice cream
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Put the hazelnut chocolate praline sauce in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Heat in the microwave for 10 minutes on medium, until it warms up a little. You can also heat it in a small pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Add to prepared ice cream base.
- Transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Remove the air and seal. Place in freezer.
- Every hour, remove bag from refrigerator and gently “massage” mixture with your hands. Do not open bag or else crystals might form in the bag. You want the mixture to have a rich velvety texture.
- Serve with walnuts.
Add some ground or crushed hazelnuts to have a smooth velvety texture along with a nutty crunch in every bite!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by