- 4 eggs, medium
- 50 g coconut extract
- orange zest, of 1 large orange
- orange juice, of 1 large orange
- 220 g carrots, grated
- 120 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 250 g gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder, gluten-free
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
Spiced sweet orange bread
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a bowl, add the eggs and lightly whisk.
- Add the coconut oil, orange zest and orange juice. Whisk.
- Add the grated carrots and finely chopped walnuts. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix very well with a spoon and add the mixture to the bowl with the eggs. Mix until completely combined.
- Grease a 10x22 cm rectangular cake pan with butter and dust with gluten free flour.
- Add the cake batter and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by