- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 130 g whole-wheat flour
- 2,5 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 4 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) coffee, instant
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 130 g granulated sugar
- 60 g butter, melted
- 360 g milk, 3,5%
- 1 egg
Chocolate Bread Quick and Easy
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Serve with butter and honey… simple but delectable…
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, coffee and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add the sugar, melted butter, milk and egg. Carefully mix with a spoon, just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Grease and flour a baking pan. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Bake at 180* C (350* F), for 35-45 minutes or until you pierce bread with a knife and it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let it sit for 5 minutes and remove from baking pan. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Serve slices of this delectable bread with butter and honey…
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by