- 1 teaspoon(s) maize flour, + extra to roll out the dough
- 400 g ready-made pizza crust
- 150 g shell pasta, boiled
- 50 g homemade ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic, powder
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and dust with the maize flour.
- Roll out the ready-made pizza dough on your working surface with a rolling pin, until you create a 20x25 cm parallelogram. If the dough sticks to your working surface, dust with a little maize flour.
- In a bowl, mix the boiled pasta with the ketchup and the garlic.
- Spread the pasta mixture over the pizza dough, leaving a 2 cm border on each side.
- Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella and wrap to create a 25 cm large roll. Press the edges together to stick well.
- Transfer the roll to the baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush with the melted butter.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Rate this recipe You need to login