- 170 g all-purpose flour
- 170 g whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) club soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 200 g strained yogurt
- 100 ml water
- 2 sprig(s) rosemary, leaves
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Use a spoon to combine both types of flour, salt, baking soda and rosemary leaves in a large bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the flour mixture. Dilute the yogurt with 100 g water and drop it in the opening you have made in the flour mixture.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to create a dough. Knead it with your hands for a bit.
- Divide dough in half and shape into to 2 small loaves (make sure they are the same shape and size so they can bake evenly).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
This bread recipe doesn’t contain any yeast. The baking soda replacing the yeast starts to work as soon as it is added, so you need to start kneading the bread immediately and quickly.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by