- 475 gr water
- 135 gr crystallized sugar
- 20 gr dry yeast
- 60 gr olive oil
- 800 gr of all-purpose flour
- In a stand mixer, with a bread hook, blend all the ingredients excluding the flour. Slowly add the flour into the mixture bit by bit while mixing it slowly to form a dough ball. The dough should be soft and elastic.
- Place a towel over the dough and put it in a warm spot so that it can double in size.
- Remove it from the bowl and knead it down to remove the air. Place in a bread pan.
- We let it rise once again to double its size.
- Bake at 180C˚ for about 40-55 minutes.
Rate this recipe You need to login