- 125 g milk, lukewarm
- 25 g yeast
- 80 g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, medium
- 500 g hard flour
- 15 g salt
- 125 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, diluted with 1 tablespoon water
Homemade burger buns
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl add the milk, the yeast, the sugar, and mix with a hand whisk.
- Add the eggs, the flour, and salt. Ideally, cover with a tea towel and allow 15-20 minutes for the yeast to be activated.
- Beat with the hook attachment at high speed, for 6-8 minutes, until there is a dough.
- Add the butter into pieces and beat at low speed until it is incorporated.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it double in volume.
- Cut into 10 pieces. Knead each one into a round dough piece and transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper. With a toothpick, make a hole in the center and cover with a tea towel. Let them rise.
- Preheat the oven to 190ο C (370ο F) set to fan.
- As soon as the dough pieces rise, make -again- a hole in the center with the toothpick.
- Brush them with the egg wash and bake each baking pan for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by