- 10 ml lime juice
- 40 ml vodka
- 20 ml orange liqueur
- 30 ml cranberries
- orange peel, of 1 orange, for garnish
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Add into a cocktail shaker lime juice, triple sec, cranberry juice and citrus vodka
- Fill the shaker with plenty of ice and give it a good shake for a bit more than 10 seconds
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass using a fine strainer to remove the small pieces of broken ice that would otherwise melt in the drink
- Use a lit match and warm the orange on the outer surface of an orange peel. Then express those oils by squeezing the peel and create a quick burst of flame that will enhance the cocktail with a beautiful aroma.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by