- 20 g coconut oil
- 200 g chocolate couverture
- 100 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- milk, hot, to serve
Hot chocolate on a stick
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- With a pastry brush, spread 1 plastic or silicone ice cube tray, with 12 cubes, well with the coconut oil.
- Cut the couverture into pieces and add them into a heatproof bowl along with the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the microwave for 1,5 minutes at 800 watts, until the chocolate melts. If the microwave is not strong enough, a few more seconds might be needed for the chocolate to melt.
- With a spatula, mix well until there is a uniform ganache.
- Place the mixture into a pastry bag and divide it into the ice cubes.
- You will need 12 ice cream sticks.
- Insert a stick in each cube and transfer the ice cube tray into the freezer. Allow 2 hours for the ganache to thicken.
- Remove from the freezer, take the chocolate sticks out of the cubes, and serve with hot milk, stirring the ganache to melt.
- Your chocolate is ready!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by